(International) Software Project Engineer (m/f) – 40 hours per week
Location : Almelo
Department : Customer Operations
We are architects in safety and security
Group 2000 challenges you to expand your knowledge, develop your skills and implement innovative solutions.
A continuously changing world requires new solutions
Group 2000 recognizes the need for a safer world. We strongly believe that we can contribute to this by developing intelligent security solutions for Governments, Agencies, Telecom- and Internet Service Providers.
Our culture is characterized by a continuous process of innovation. Through this innovation, Group 2000 is now a leading, international company with prominent solutions in the field of security and information technology. Our Telco grade systems are used by our customers across the globe.
Our goal? Making the world a bit safer than it was yesterday.
We are a growing organization and looking for ambitious professionals
Our Almelo-based Customer Operations department is looking for a talented Java Developer who wants to work in our challenging and innovative environment.
- Education minimally at the HBO (school for higher vocational education) level or Academic, e.g. (Technical) Information Technology;
- Multiple years of working experience with Java Software Development;
- You are (ocassionally) willing to travel abroad;
- You are good at working independently, but also in a team and you can take the lead in specific subject areas;
- You are able to develop and implement software modules yourself;
- You know how to solve problems on your own;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and English;
- You are experienced with the following items:
- Service- and component-oriented architectures;
- Design patterns;
- Network & telecom protocols (i.e. IP, e-mail, SIP, applications, 2G/3G/4G);
- Databases (SQL, Oracle, Postgress, Apache Cassandra, etc.);
- Security (system hardening, network security, Cyber, etc.);
- Code version administration;
- (Unit) Testing of your own software and peer reviews;
- Agile / Scrum working method.
The next step
Do you want to work in a demanding and dynamic environment, with the latest technologies and exciting projects? Are you that person who is looking for advancement and growth, and who also has quality, flexibility, innovation and transparency as his or her highest priority? In that case Group 2000 may be the right place for you! We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Before employment, you will need to provide Group 2000 with a Certificate of Conduct. A Certificate of Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG) is a document by which the Dutch State Secretary for Security and Justice declares that the applicant did not commit any criminal offences that are relevant to the performance of his or her duties. A personal screening can also be a part of the job application.
Visit our website at www.group2000.com for more information that can help you determine whether Group 2000 is the step to take in your career!
For more information, please contact Fleur Knuif at email@example.com or +31 (0)546 482400. For direct applications, you can send Fleur Knuif an email with a brief application letter, picture and your resume.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.