Project Manager (m/f)
Location : Almelo
Department : Customer Operations
Employment : Fulltime
We are architects in safety and security
Group 2000 develops IT security, telecom and storage-legal disclosure solution for telecom operators, broadband operators and governments like Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies. Based on existing and new technologies and demand from the market, we develop and integrate top quality and complex business-critical IT-environments and interception systems. Our products and services are bundled into the following product line: LIMA.
Our R&D Department is divided into two sub divisions. One division deals specifically with product innovation including maintenance releases and fixes. The other division is primarily responsible for the provisioning of solutions on behalf of our customers And it’s for this 2nd division, Customer Operations, that we have opened a vacancy for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will lead a team of software project engineers, in which multiple customer projects are carried out at the same time (developing as well as provisioning). The Project Manager is responsible for multiple customer projects from the moment a customers approval of the quotation is received, right through to the internal transfer to our Customer Care department within the framework of the SLA-agreement with our customer and the agreed quantitative and qualitative objectives with regards to the organization, planning, finance and communication (both internal and external).
- Knows how to assign responsibilities within the members of the team and how to motivate them.
- Ensures that team members can carry out their job throughout a facilitating style of leadership.
- Responsible for the delivery of the assigned projects within the agreed timelines, budget and quality.
- Takes care of planning and the internal / external communication within the directions set in the framework.
- Ensures that stakeholders are well informed and that expectations are well managed.
- Initiates change requests, in case of activities that are out of scope.
- Initiates purchases, including temporary staff with the directions set within a customer project.
- Provides support during the project finalization and the handover of the provided solution to the customer and the Customer Care department.
- Leads and monitors the invoicing arrangements resulting from a project.
- Actively works on improvements within Group 2000.
Job requirements and competences
- A relevant Higher Vocational Education;
- At least 5 years of working experience with regard to leadership in development teams and complex software development projects;
- Knowledge and affinity with the telecom and/or ICT Security industry;
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum developing processes;
- A good command of project methodologies like ITIL, Prince2 and project-based work;
- Because of your extensive experience, you are able to negotiate with management;
- You are creative, driven, customer focused, flexible, proactive, result focused, can handle stress and have excellent communication skills;
- You are decisive and have problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (both verbal and written);
- You are (occasionally) willing to travel abroad;
- You take full responsibility for the work you deliver;
- With your power of persuasion, you can convince others of a particular point of view and gain acceptance of certain plans, ideas or matters.
The next step
Do you want to work in a demanding and dynamic environment, with the latest technologies and exciting projects? In that case, Group 2000 may be the right place for you as a Project Manager. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
A personal screening (i.e. social media) and an assessment can be part of the job application.
Before employment, you will need to provide Group 2000 with a Certificate of Conduct. A Certificate of Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG) is a document by which the Dutch State Secretary for Security and Justice declares that the applicant did not commit any criminal offences that are relevant to the performance of his or her duties.
Visit our website at www.group2000.com for more information to help determine whether Group 2000 is the next step to take in your career!
For more information, please contact Fleur Knuif at email@example.com or +31 (0) 546 482400. For direct applications, you can send Fleur an e-mail with a brief application letter, picture and your resume.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.