Medior Software Project Engineer (F/M)
||: Almelo, The Netherlands
||: Customer Operations
||: Fulltime (40 hours per week)
As a medior Software Project Engineer you will become part of our team within the Customer Operations department that consists of
skilled engineers who work on the implementation of customer projects in the following domains: Lawful Intercept,
Data Retention and Network Protect.
In today’s society Group 2000 takes a pivotal role when it comes to safety and intelligence. As a cyber tech company
we enable governments, intelligence agencies and telecommunication operators to collect the right data. We are always
on the look-out for the next chapter when it comes to new techniques for our customers. For our customers and employees
we co-create, we innovate, we differentiate in an ever-changing world.
- You determine the customer solution together with the customer.
- After this you make the design of the agreed LIMA solution.
- You implement the solution-specific software in consultation with the customer. Programming is mainly done in Java.
- You are responsible for conducting test cases.
- In consultation with the customer you deliver the final LIMA solution and integrate it into the customer environment.
- You are willing to occasionally make business trips.
- You work closely with our Product Development department and offer support in drawing up the roadmap of our LIMA products.
- You provide support to colleagues from the Sales department in preparing customer bids.
- You provide support to the Support department with your knowledge of the customer solutions.
What we offer you
- Working at Group 2000 is challenging and of course we offer something in return. In addition to salary, you also receive
holiday pay, 25 vacation days, annual performance-based company bonus, commuting arrangements, work telephone and laptop, pension
plan and more. If necessary, we will guide you in your possible move to the Netherlands.
- At Group 2000 you will work in an innovative environment with exceptional high-tech products in the field of Lawful Interception,
Data Retention and Network Protect. We offer flexible working time models (mobile working, flextime and part-time). We believe that
the individual development of our employees is important and that is why we offer training options in consultation.
- Group 2000 has renovated its offices completely in 2020. We have created inspiring workplaces for everyone. In addition, there are
quiet areas, seats to discuss and to relax there is a billiard room. Healthy and freshly prepared lunches are prepared in the company
- In addition to your work, there is also plenty to do at Group 2000. Group 2000 is a family business with approximately 50 employees.
Within Group 2000, we consider the atmosphere and involvement of our colleagues important. The various initiatives and activities are always voluntary,
such as staff parties, team outings, Friday afternoon drinks and outings of the activities committee.
- Degree (University/ HBO) in (technical) information technology or comparable.
- A few years of work experience in designing and implementing Java components.
- Good knowledge in the fields of service- and component-oriented architectures, network & telecom protocols (i.e. IP, e-mail, SIP,
applications, 2G/3G/4G/5G), databases (SQL, Oracle, Postgress, Apache Cassandra, etc.), and security (system hardening, network security, etc.).
- Innovative, self-motivated attitude.
- Structured, conscientious and analytical working method.
- High degree of initiative and commitment.
- Business fluent in Dutch and English.
Do you want to become a member of our Group 2000 family?
For more information or in case you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Manager Mrs. Fleur Knuif-Witkop by
mail: email@example.com or phone: +31 (0)546 482 400. For direct applications, you can send Mrs. Fleur Knuif-Witkop an e-mail as well with a
brief application letter and your resume.
Before employment, you will need to provide Group 2000 with a Certificate of Conduct (VOG). A personal screening can also be a part of the job
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.