How we protect your privacy
This document was last updated January 21, 2021. Effective from January 21, 2021.
What we collect
We only collect, process and use the following personal information whenever you voluntarily provide us with this data:
- Contact information including company name, email address and phone number;
- Other information relevant for marketing.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Answer your inquiry or to process your order;
- To improve our products and services and website;
- To periodically send informational or promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Furthermore we record every access during your visit on our homepage to optimize our website as well as to compile and analyze internal statistics.
The following data is gathered and stored by us until the automatic deletion:
- The IP-address of the requesting computer;
- Date, time of the access and access time per visitor and page;
- Visitors and return visitors;
- Name and URL of the called files and pages;
- Origin by website (website from which the access was carried out);
- Search phrases and search words;
- Entry and exit pages;
- Click paths;
- Browsers, browser types, browser language, operating system, screensize;
- City, region, country;
- Internet provider, internet access.
In accordance with GDPR Group 2000 is committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures and measures put into place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.