This document was last updated May 22, 2018. Effective from May 25, 2018.
What we collect
We only collect, process and use the following personal information whenever you voluntarily provide us with this data:
- Contact information including company name, email address and phone number;
- Other information relevant for marketing.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Answer your inquiry or to process your order;
- To improve our products and services and website;
- To periodically send informational or promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Furthermore we record every access during your visit on our homepage to optimize our website as well as to compile and analyze internal statistics. The following data is gathered and stored by us until the automatic deletion:
- The IP-address of the requesting computer;
- Date, time of the access and access time per visitor and page;
- Visitors and return visitors;
- Name and URL of the called files and pages;
- Origin by website (website from which the access was carried out);
- Search phrases and search words;
- Entry and exit pages;
- Click paths;
- Browsers, browser types, browser language, operating system, screensize;
- City, region, country;
- Internet provider, internet access.
In accordance with GDPR Group 2000 is committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures and measures put into place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box where you can select that you do not want to be kept informed by Group 2000 for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your written permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting on your request. According to the GDPR you have the right to request information regarding personal data collected by us. You are also entitled to request correction of incorrect and/or deletion of illegitimately stored personal data. If you have any question, suggestions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data do not hesitate to contact us either by e-mail or by mail at:
- Group 2000 Nederland B.V., P.O. Box 333, 7600 AH Almelo, the Netherlands.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.